Monday, January 28, 2013

New Boy Design!

How many times do you see items geared towards girls? Headbands, lace, frills and dresses? I'm pretty guilty of that myself! My girl has tons of headbands {I get mine from Birdie Baby Boutique, where do you get yours?}, crochet boots, cute outfits, etc., while my guy is... well, lacking in that area. Don't get me wrong, he wears nice clothes, but he isn't always as head to toe decked out as she is. I don't always make sure his hat, shoes and gloves match his outfit, I just make sure that he actually has them on. I've been working on some new boy designs lately to combat it, so that all of the new mommas of boys don't feel left out!




I am love love loving this set! The colors can be changed out for any colors you'd like as always. You can purchase the set as the beanie and diaper cover or the pixie hat and diaper cover over in my Etsy shop. You can add a wood button to either hat for an additional cost.

Happy Monday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment