Saturday, January 5, 2013

Cookie Monster Hat

A lot of times, my inspiration for projects comes from my children. My son, in specific, will just tell me what kind of hat he wants. I recently crocheted him a monkey hat, and while he liked it, pretty soon after he was pretty bored, and in need of a new hat. I'm talking a couple days here, folks. He moves quick like his momma.

His request this time?


Yup, a cookie monster hat.



I love the little details I added; like the googly eyes and the cookies hanging from the braids. However, in reality, my opinion was not the one that mattered. C's thoughts? He was in love.

You can see the listing for the cookie monster hat here, or just send me an e-mail at casscrochetcreations@yahoo.com to get started on your order.

Happy Saturday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment