Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Meet Santa's favorite reindeer...

"Rudolph Clarice the red nosed reindeer, had a very shiny nose..."


Okay, so maybe it isn't shiny, but it's still adorable, eh?


Isn't she a beauty?


The red nose actually sticks out, 3D I suppose you could call it. The hat is wound with two strands of yarn, so it's much thicker than my normal hats, perfect for that cold winter weather. I have had lots of people request it for a boy, and of course I will make it for a boy! It can be as simple as not putting a boy on the top of the hat, to changing the colors completely. All of my hats are entirely customizable all the time!
 

I got a little ambitious, and decided to make boots to match. The buttons on the boots are sparkly {Yup, I went glam! So unlike me! 'Tis the season!} red, but if they were for a boy then you could just request regular red buttons.



 I am in love! I made this set for my daughter to wear when she sees Santa, so I will be sure to update {with pictures!} when that happens!

Want one of your own? E-mail me at casscrochetcreations@yahoo.com, or purchase my Etsy listing for just the hat here, or the hat and boots set here. {10% discount for purchasing more than one item already applied}

Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment