Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Gingerbread Heaven

"You can't catch me, I'm the gingerbread {wo}man!"




I'm pretty much in love with this set. The gorgeous hat, the matching leggings {swoon!}, not to mention my beauty of a daughter; everything about it is perfection.


I currently have two toddler sized gingerbread hats ready to ship. One is a girl because it already has a bow on it. The other one does not have a bow, so I can either ship it "as is" for a boy, or I can add a bow before shipping. I can also whip up leggings or a diaper cover to ship with it.

If the toddler size doesn't work for you, then you can check out my Etsy listing for just the hat here, or the hat and leggings here. Feel free to e-mail me at casscrochetcreations@yahoo.com if you have any questions, or if you just prefer to pay with PayPal. If purchased this week, then you still have time to receive items before Christmas.

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment