Saturday, November 24, 2012

Small Business Saturday!

Now that you have had your fun with all of the big box stores, don't forget to shop local today! This is what I currently have ready to ship (will ship Monday, 11/26/12 if ordered by Sunday, 11/25/12). Remember, shipping is always included in the listed price.


Coffee Mug Cozies: $10




To-Go Coffee Cup Cozies: $8


Earwarmer Headbands: $15



0-3 Month Hats: $15


Newborn Elf Hats: $25


If you don't see something here that you would like, shoot me an e-mail at casscrochetcreations@yahoo.com and we will get your custom order going. My custom orders have a turn-around of roughly 1- 3 business days, but I will be trying to work out custom orders quickly to get them shipped with the ready to ship items on Monday. Check out my Etsy shop for more custom order ideas including; infinity scarves, boot cuffs, neckwarmers, and my standard earflap hats.

Happy Small Business Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment