Wednesday, November 7, 2012

For the love of buttons...


I made it again! Maybe I can actually make this a regular thing? How many posts in a row until I can stop mentioning that I am actually creating posts in a row? 3? Alright, I'll stop.

My new favorite thing is buttons. I love adding buttons to hats. My daughter's go-to fall beanie isn't very extravagant, but I think the button just really ups (Is that a word? Beyond the guys who deliver new yarn and lots of buttons to my front door?) the cute factor.

Infant Crochet Boots (FREE SHIPPING)

I sent a couple of similar hats to two of my photographers, Geno Photography and Liz Ann Marcus for some sweet pics. Carrie (over at Geno Photography) is still waiting for her newbie to arrive, so she sent me a product photo to hold me over until she fills my inbox with squishy newborn goodness.


I love it, and I can't wait to see what she does with it once she has a model to try it on.

If you follow my Facebook page then you probably saw the most adorable photo ever:



Ah, so cute right?! Well it must be your lucky day, because photographer Liz Ann Marcus (located in Spicer, Minnesota for you locals) sent me another photo of this sweet babe in one of my favorite hats.



Droolworthy, eh? If that doesn't make you want to have lots of sweet babies then I don't know what will!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment