Thursday, November 8, 2012

Custom Order!

My 2.5 year old son has the cutest little girlfriend ever. Seriously. These kids are attached at the hip when they are together. Oh you want to see photos? Well, of course.







Yup, they were feeding each other cake. I know, it's the cutest thing you've ever seen. How does this even remotely relate to crochet, you're thinking? Just wait, I'm getting there.

Sweet M had a hot pink/zebra themed 2nd birthday party, and since I love to throw in a crocheted surprise for people's birthday gifts, I crocheted her a black and white striped hat with a hot pink accent. I only took one photo of it, which is of course on my broken laptop, so I snatched this photo from M's mom.



I made a three layer flower with a black button in the middle, so cute. Well, M's mom's friend (confused yet?) loved M's hat, and wanted one just like it, except with red accents for a boy.

Presenting- the boy version!





Awesome, right? I can't wait to see how well it is liked by M's mom's friend. I feel the urge to make a whole rainbow collection of these. Or maybe someone can just order them and get them photographed by an awesome custom photographer to share on my Facebook page/blog? Yea, that sounds like a great idea!

Happy Thursday!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment