Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Custom Order!

Two posts in a row! Do I get some kind of award for that? Worst blogger of the year award? I'll take it! Better than nothing, eh?

Another custom order I had recently was for a size 3-6 month bear hat. The customer loved the twin hats that I had made a couple of months ago (that the amazing Kenzi Photography ended up shooting!!), but wanted something just a wee bit different.



This hat was for a boy, so she didn't want the bows on, and while she loved the color combo of brown and tan, she wanted to switch it around and make brown the main color with tan accents.


I love how it turned out! It is absolutely adorable! I'm still hoping to see a photo pop up on my Facebook newsfeed of the sweet boy in it.

Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment