Thursday, November 15, 2012

Custom Order!

As I mentioned in yesterday's blog post, I also have a Minnie skirt completed! This custom order was incredibly fun, as it started out on my Facebook page. I posted a picture and wrote that the first person to guess my children's Halloween costumes would get 25% off of their next order.

 
Because she was the first one to guess correctly, she claimed the coupon! She decided to order a Minnie Mouse hat, skirt and shoes for her daughter's first birthday in February! (Fun fact: My daughter, A, was also born in February 2012! Just 14 minutes shy of being a leap baby.)



 
The awesome thing about the skirt is that those two buttons right next to the flap are working buttons, and when you open them up the skirt flaps up on one side to reveal another button for the diaper cover. It's just my way of making sure that you can adjust the size of the skirt to fit your baby!
 

 
I love how they turned out, and I hope that the customer does too! If you love them as much as I do, then feel free to check out my Etsy listing here. Looking for just the Minnie Mouse hat? Check that out here.
 
Happy Thursday!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment