Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Featured Photgrapher: TuLeaf Photography

I really love the wonderful photographers that I get to work with, and to show them my appreciation I'd like to give each one a featured post, so expect a week of every month's posts to be dedicated to pictures of squishy newborn goodness, glowing bellies, thriving toddlers and beautiful families. I am not perked in any way to write these posts, I just like to be able to showcase each one more than just "sharing" their photos on Facebook.

TuLeaf Photography
 
TuLeaf Photography is one of the first photographers that I began working with (besides the ones that have taken my kids' pictures, which I will be featuring later this week or next) and she has been wonderful from the start. She is located in Delmar, New York and specializes in maternity, newborn, children and family photography. She is wonderful about posting sneak peeks shortly after a session and always showcases fun and engaging props that make a picture unique and interesting, without overtaking the subject.
 




 
To see more of TuLeaf Photography's work check out her Facebook and website, or if you are in the Delmar area, shoot her a phone call at (518) 522-4226 to book a session!



No comments:

Post a Comment