Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Items!

I wanted my son's Christmas photos with Santa to be very memorable, so I crocheted him boots and a hat to wear to go see him! I absolutely LOVE the way both of them turned out!

Here are the boots that I crocheted for him:

And here is the hat:
 And here is Carter checking out Santa for the first time!
 We even got him to sit with Santa! We were SO proud!
 I really think that the boots & hat just "made" the picture! :)


I'll be making him another pair of boots for his 2 year pictures this weekend, I can't wait! :) (If you would like a pair of boots or the hat, they are $30 each and can be done in any color- they don't have to be Christmas colors! Just leave me a comment here with your e-mail or send me an e-mail at cassidyjd626@aol.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment