Saturday, October 15, 2011

Football Team Hats!

I live in Iowa, therefore you must choose between the Iowa Hawkeyes and the Iowa State Cyclones, we choose Hawkeyes :)

I didn't really do anything special with this hat in that I didn't crochet a Hawk emblem or a football onto it, but that's because I wanted it to be able to go with any outfit and not necessarily just a black and yellow jersey :)

Andrew's daddy's favorite team always has been and always will be...
Yep- the Dallas Cowboys! (I know this picture is a little blurry but it's the absolute best representation of the colors that are in this hat.) Not only did he want Carter to have a Dallas Cowboys' hat, but he wanted him to have a MOHAWK Cowboys' hat!


I just love the way it turned out! And of course, daddy wants him to wear it EVERYWHERE and with EVERYTHING, even if it doesn't begin to match his clothing ;) Be sure to ask me about different sports emblems, as not all can be recreated.

(Remember all hats are custom made for you/your child unless noted that it is in stock. You can get a replica of this hat for $30 which includes shipping to 48 US states. [And be sure to purchase soon, once my Etsy shop is up shipping will no longer be included in the price of the hat.])





1 comment:

  1. Hi Cassidy. Can you please send me an email at nleticia91@gmail.com. I can not find your email for some reason. I am interested in one of your owl hats. I love the one your son is wearing. I think it is brown and blue. My son just turned 4 months old and would really like one! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete