Monday, October 10, 2011

Boo! Halloween is here!

I love, love, love Halloween! I get to buy cute costumes (Carter will be Spongebob this year!), buy pumpkins and carve them, but best of all I get to crochet fun things! I wanted to crochet Carter a Halloween hat that wouldn't be the typical pumpkin, and I think I achieved that!



We were getting tons of comments from people on how cute and creative it was! It definitely caught people's attention in a good way! The best part though? Carter kept it on the whole day :)

We lost most of our Halloween decorations when we moved the last time, so instead of spending a bunch of money on Halloween decorations I decided to just make my own! I crocheted this cute little pumpkin to sit on our ever-changing table in the living room. It sits with Carter's Halloween picture from last year (better get that updated!) as well as a Pumpkin Spice candle.

I love the way it looks with Carter's picture that has the pumpkins in the background. Stay tuned! I'll be updating this post in the next few days with another cute Halloween decoration!

(Remember all hats are custom made for you/your child unless noted that it is in stock. You can get a replica of this hat for $20 or the pumpkin for $15 which includes shipping to 48 US states. [And be sure to purchase soon, once my Etsy shop is up shipping will no longer be included in the price of the hat.])

No comments:

Post a Comment