Tuesday, December 21, 2010

One Size Fits All Headband

This headband is a little different from the others that I've made in the past because I crocheted around a plastic headband for it. This specific one is a gift for my little sister for Christmas because her hair is so thin and feathery that we weren't sure if my regular headbands would hold her hair back, so I came up with this idea.

Cute right? The best part is that it's a one size fits all, so no guessing or measuring and then hoping that it fits once you receive it! I also attached the flower in a way that it can be moved all around the headband instead of being stuck in that place. (It can also be taken off the headband and put back on if you were wondering.) Remember, you can use any two colors (or even three if you'd like!) so don't feel as if you have to use white for any part of the headband. If you're interested, leave me a comment! These can be completed and shipped within 24 hours (depending on what time you order and if I have orders in front of you). Keep watching, I've been crocheting up a storm for gifts and ornaments so the blog will be full!


No comments:

Post a Comment