Friday, December 3, 2010

'Tis the Christmas season!

I am absolutely in LOVE with these Christmas headbands/hats! This headband is the most adorable headband I've made yet.
We were afraid that the hat might be a bit girly, but it's not and we love it! I'm definitely thinking about adding braids, either white braids or white & red braided together.. what do you think?


I'd also like to donate one of these hats to a small child whose parents are having financial difficulties, any ideas on how I should go about that?

1 comment:

  1. I love all your things! They are amazing! (Saw it on PT)
    What are your prices like? I have a baby girl due the end of March, so trying o decided if I will need mainly hats or headbands.

    -Kim

    **If its easier for you, just PAN me on BBC
    http://community.babycenter.com/profile/kimberleemarie

    ReplyDelete